Your Commercial Property Marketing & Listing Resource
Not a Member?
Register today and enjoy the benefits of this online, commercial real estate resource. Get immediate access to list, search, and market nationally. Click here for a brief demo of What PL Can Do for You.
- List Properties
- List commercial availabilities with no restrictions.
- Search Properties
- Search a national database of sale/lease inventory with no restrictions.
- Market Properties
- Market inventory to a local or national database with proven tools.
RSS What is RSS? Commercial Real Estate News
Breaking News Tailored Commercial Real Estate News in one news feed
Visit The News Funnel
- Marcus & Millichap arranges the sale of an office building
- Georgetown Commits Long-Term to K2
- ENR Midwest Top 20 Under 40 2013
- Developers look to construct underground NYC park
- SBA Wants You to Shop Small
- Developers look to create underground NYC park
- Ohio Bill Seeks Extra Retail Pay on Thanksgiving
- Throngs of Nevadans expected to shop on Black Friday
- Council: Dance the Last Dance ...
- Closing the Digital Divide
eMarket: Changing the Way You Do Business in 3 Steps
- Design Email Brochures
- Create eMarket blasts from your listings in the database. Learn More
- Send National Database
- Target your blast: national, state, or MSA send. Learn More
- Deliver Proven Results
- Blast inventory to the inboxes of commercial professionals. Learn More
Focus on the Bigger Picture and Let Us Do the Work for You!
Custom eMarkets: upload a file to the PL Design Team for a sleek brochure that allows for more graphics and customization than standard blasts. Learn More
RSS What is RSS? PL Blog
Property Line Blog Company News, Bits & Blog. Live from Las Vegas!
Visit our Blog
- Please USE our Toll Free Number
- RealNex Officially Releases REA 10
- eMarket CRE Tweets?
- RealNex at RealComm 2014
- How vibrant community property associations enhance property value
- Property Line Joins RealNex/Pavonis Group
- Property Line Welcomes City of Henderson
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule 2013
- Listing Reports Temporarily Disabled (Updated)
- Holiday Schedule: Labor Day 2013
Hot off the PRWeb press: Property Line Member Drive—Commercial Real Estate Game Changer!
Hot off the PRWeb press: Property Line Looking for Partners in Commercial Real Estate Sector.
Property Line: Your Commercial Property Listing Resource
Since 1984, Property Line has been supporting the commercial brokerage community by marketing properties, promoting commercial brokerage companies, and offering unparalleled marketing tools to the commercial broker. The Property Line goal is to streamline the commercial agent's responsibilities, boost production and improve financial returns. Reliable information, dependable marketing vehicles, and organizational tools created specifically to meet the needs of today's competitive-and successful-commercial agent have been Property Line's hallmark since its inception.
Having trouble viewing the video? Watch it directly on YouTube.
Log In to Property Line.
- PL Membership
Registration provides instant access to national listings, searching, and marketing. Click here to Sign Up today!
- Unlimited Listings
List with no premium membership levels and gain access to the latest listings. Upload unlimited attachments such as photos, documents, etc.
- Unlimited Searching
Search national availabilities of commercial sale, lease, and comparables properties.
- Inventory Mapping
Free interactive maps of your listings provided by Google Maps™. Instant satellite aerial photo and directions provided for all your listings.
- Free Demographic Reports
Detailed property reports with one, three, and five miles radius demographic information.
- Unparalleled Member Service
Partner with a customer-centric business that is committed to proactive services that surpass the expectations of our members.
- Bulk Uploads
PL's Free Bulk Importing Service helps agents and companies keep inventory up-to-date.
- Company Branding
Free company branding service enables clients to market inventory without sacrificing corporate identity.
- Web Services
Pick the pages you want to create a custom agent, company, or listing web site.
Member Success Stories
My team has used the eMarket service many times in the past and to great advantage. Recently, we were approached by a competitor to eMarket who offered a lower rate for email distribution. Property Line was able to not only match the offer, but far exceeded the competitor by offering a new and outstanding subscription service and outlining the benefits of staying with their eMarket service. I am happy to say that I am still a user of this great product.
Nathaniel EydeNational Equity Advisors, Inc.